Kata literally means Form or Way of Doing and is deeply rooted in Japanese
In Martial Arts, Kata is a sequence of techniques that are performed in a
structured manner providing repeated and consistent practice resulting in
The Japanese inspired obsession with quality and executing processes in the correct and
appropriate order is called Kata in Lean Six Sigma management methodology.
V-Kata is dedicated to applying those basic principles to sales
management in order to drive exceptional results.
Our experienced Sales Leaders work with you and your team to build world
class sales management practices and methodologies to support your
existing go to market strategy.
Our mission is to help Startups and SMB’s scale their business by giving them a COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE by providing experienced sales leadership and a structured approach to develop and strengthen their sales organization
Our professional sales managers work by your side, bringing decades of experience to your business helping your sales team hit their numbers. We will drive incremental revenues by:
• helping them focus on the right activities
• holding them accountable to the process and the results
• using modern sales management tools to drive efficiency.
Our team of experienced coaches with proven track records that can manage all aspects of executing and managing your sales process and sales force while driving results and profits.
• Weekly review with the sales team
• Weekly pipeline and sales review with management
• Pipeline management dashboard
• Account planning
• Monthly/Quarterly reviews and assessments
• Increased focus on the right actions to achieve results i.e. new customer acquisition
When a change in sales leadership is required, it can be a very tumultuous
time for an organization and business continuity is always an issue.
Putting in place an interim sales leader from V-Kata will allow you the
leeway to hire a suitable replacement and offer them a smooth transition
into the business.
Our team will take over the existing management processes and implement reporting in order ensure business continuity and keep the sales team engaged and motivated.
Once a candidate has been selected our sales leader can also assume the
transition and onboarding of the new manager.
Facilitate a smooth transition to new leadership
• Change management
• Further develop current strategies and hold team accountable to results
• Sales process review and restructuring if necessary
• Support the recruiting process
• Sales team assessment
At the root of an effective sales organization is a clear and simple sales process. There are many aspects that go into a sales process that drives results:
A consistent sales approach that focuses on the rep’s ability to communicate value
Reps must inherently know:
• What to sell
• Where to sell
• How to sell
• Proper qualification criteria for opportunities
Accurate prospecting and pipeline data from a CRM that is properly
configured and used by the team
Continuous improvement of your sales process
Our team will work with you to document and evolve your existing sales
processes to drive short term results.
• Sales process standardization and optimization
• Review CRM configuration, process and pipeline management tools
• Coaching framework
• Individual and team training on new processes
Implementing a properly configured CRM helps propel the growth of
your business in order to centralize and unify all data, automate tasks and
improve visibility. Your CRM is not only your primary management tool
for your sales team but is also an integral part of your management
Proper selection and more importantly implementation of a CRM is
mission critical and can have a major influence on the sales team’s
Our team can help you select and implement the proper CRM solution to
drive your business forward.
• CRM sourcing and selection
• CRM implementation
• Sales process alignment and optimization